or access the Advanced Search Catalog Databases or eJournals directly
Library resources are accessed openly by Case wired computers or by using the Case Wireless network. If connecting in any other method, please install, turn on, and log into VPN.
At the bottom of the KSL homepage, a green light says you have full access.
1. Are you aware that racial and ethnic disparities in higher education opportunities contribute to gaps in earnings and employment, and diminished social mobility?
2. What do you think universities and colleges can do to advance diversity and inclusion in higher education?
3. What important roles do you think leadership is playing in your school or community?
4. Do you have friends/mentors who have supported you in tough situations?
5. Do you know any heroes in your community who are providing support services for underrepresented student groups?