or access the Advanced Search Catalog Databases or eJournals directly
Library resources are accessed openly by Case wired computers or by using the Case Wireless network. If connecting in any other method, please install, turn on, and log into VPN.
At the bottom of the KSL homepage, a green light says you have full access.
1. What are the benefits of having students from different races and income levels in the same public school?
2. What factors contributed to the achievement gap in education and how to minimize it?
3. Discuss American resistance to desegregating schools and housing.
4. Are you aware of any official policies -federal or local- that created or help maintain racial segregation in housing and schools?
5. What can we do to help integrate our public schools?