What you should know: The Handycam is one of the smallest and easiest to use handheld camcorders we have. Its high quality recording can be used for almost any project!
Where to buy: B&H
Complete users manual: https://docs.sony.com/release/HDR-CX190_CX200_CX210_PJ200_guide_EN.pdf
1. Turn on the camera by opening the screen. Verify that the camera is in video mode.
2. Verify that that the camera is set to high quality recording. If not, enter the settings menu, select REC Mode, and choose HQ. If you cannot see the menu tab, double-tap the screen with your finger to make it reappear. Once you have selected the menu, select "REC MODE" and then select "HQ." Touch the "X" at the top-left side of the screen to return to recording mode.
3. Open lens cover.
4. To begin recording press the record button.
5. Use the knob on top of the camera marked “W” and “T” to zoom while on standby or while recording. Push it to the left to zoom out or push to the right to zoom in.
6. To end recording press the record button again.
1. Plug Sony USB cable into the camera and your computer.
2. Select USB Connect.
3. Locate your .mpeg file by browsing in my computer for the mp_root folder. Drag and drop your .mpeg file onto your computer.
1. Enter the play back mode by pressing the playback button.
2. Enter the playback menu.
3. Choose Delete. Then choose Delete All.