A guide created just for ELS Language Center students, here you will find help on:
- where to look for information
- how to look for information
- how to "cite" a source (to give credit to the author of the information you found in your own paper)
- tips for writing your paper
- finding your way in our library, Kelvin Smith Library (KSL), and how to use its resources
Remember, you can come in at any time for more help, and don't forget your Case ID card to check books out!
Click here to find out when KSL is open.