You can use your own headphones on Freedman Center machines. Follow these directions to hookup your Bluetooth headphones:
- Put your headphones into pairing mode. If you don't know how to do this, you will need to look at your headphone manual since every set is different.
- Next, go to the computer station desktop. In the bottom right corner of the Taskbar, find and double click the Bluetooth icon.
- This should open the "Bluetooth & other devices" settings box. Select "Add Bluetooth or other device" button at the top.
- The "Add a device" pop-up will appear and you'll select Bluetooth to scan for available devices. Find and select your device from the generated list . You should receive a "Your device is ready to go!" message when connected.
- To control the volume on your headphones, select the Volume icon on the Taskbar (bottom right). Use the drop-down feature on this to see all the devices.
- Remember to disconnect your device when you are done! Select the Bluetooth icon from the taskbar again. Select your headphones (listed under "Audio") and select "Remove device" so the computer forgets your device (Note: Removing is safer than just disconnecting).